- Available in efficiency classes E12 - H14 (EN1822:2009)
- Ideal for demanding operating conditions in critical applications
- Longer service life means fewer change-outs
- Low energy consumption and lower operating costs
- High-capacity operation with minimal resistance to airflow
- Chemical-resistant anodised aluminium frame provides superior strength
- One-piece polyurethane gasket seal and gel seal designs available
Provides high-grade protection combined with savings on overall operating costs. Ideal for demanding operating conditions in critical applications.
Multiple mini-pleat media packs, assembled into a series of V-banks, permit substantially more media to be contained in the filter — double the media typically found in most HEPA filters. Maximum effective media area provides greater airflow capacity, low resistance, high dust holding capacity, and unusually long service life. The V-bank configuration provides greater airflow capacity and longer service life, while lowering operating costs.
AstroCel III filter media is made from sub-micron glass fibres formed into a high-density paper. Glass filament separators are used to form the media into mini-pleat panels that can withstand high-velocity airflow. The V-bank configuration optimises media performance for high airflow at very low resistance. Mini-pleat packs are sealed to the frame with two-component polyurethane to increase rigidity and prevent bypass leakage. Cell sides are made from a single extrusion to maximise construction integrity. A gasket seal frame is also available with cell sides of galvanised metal sheets.
AstroCel III HEPA filters are ideal for applications operating with higher airflows, up to 600 FPM, and which require ultra-low pressure drops:
- Semiconductor and electronics manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Photographic film manufacturing/processing
- Hospitals, laboratories and optical facilities
- Food processing
- Museum & Historic Storage
- Food & Beverage
- Data Centers