- Available in H13 (99.95% @ MPPS), and H14 (99.995% @ MPPS)
- Offers lowest possible pressure drop in box-style HEPA filter
- Superior durability, hydrophobic nature, and chemically inert properties minimize risk
- Tolerant of high hydrocarbon exposure and high humidity
- Compatible with all validation test methods – photometer and discrete particle counter (DPC)
Manufactured with high performance eFRM media and unique tapered aluminum separators, MEGAcel I filters optimize efficiency while keeping operating costs to a minimum.
AAF International's ePTFE pleat pack resistance is up to 50% lower than conventional micro fibreglass media, a significant factor contributing to a great reduction in fan energy consumption. AAF International's ePTFE membrane media, combined with tapered aluminium separators, optimises pleat pack resistance. With a reduction in fan energy consumption, overall energy savings can be realised.
Designed to combine maximum efficiency with lowest pressure drop, the MEGAcel I filter media pack is available in different depths, sizes, and cell side configurations, allowing for a variety of application requirements, including:
- Food Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Science
- Data Centers