- Available in efficiency classes H14 - U17 (EN1822:2009)
- Individually tested for certified performance
- Reduces operating costs with lowest possible pressure drop from microglass media
- Gasket seal, gel seal and knife-edge designs available
- Available with media ribbon or hot melt separators
- Available in a range of efficiencies
- Lightweight and compact
High-performance protection for critical environments. Provides savings on overall operating costs by using the lowest-resistance fibreglass laminar flow HEPA/ULPA media on the market.
AstroCel II one-piece gasket dry seal filters are designed for use in cleanrooms, cleanbenches, biohazard benches and other clean work stations. These filters ensure the necessary levels of contamination control in cleanroom environments.
The filters are compact, lightweight and easy to install in open plenum, terminal and in-line housing systems and cleanbenches.
AstroCel II Fluid Seal filters feature an integral groove filled with gel at the air inlet side which ensures a perfect seal in housing systems. Like all AstroCel II type filters, they are compact, lightweight and easy to install - particularly in terminal hood and fan filter modules.
The AstroCel II Knife-Edge filters provide a perfect seal in liquid channel ceiling grid systems. Due to their high efficiency classification, the filters are extremely effective in providing the necessary levels of contamination control in cleanrooms. The filters are available in a wide range of knife-edge sizes to meet various application requirements.
• Factory tested to meet the most stringent legal and industry requirements.
• High efficiency safeguards processes, products and workers.
• Functional reliability: leak or scan tested.
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Science
- Data Centers