- ISO16890: ePM1 50%, ePM10 70%
- Available in filter classifications M6 and F7 (EN779:2012)
- Designed for recirculation systems in drying lines
- High temperature, high turbulence operation
- Robust, heat resistant materials
- Silicon free construction
The VariCel V HT filter is designed for use in the recirculation systems of drying ovens. Made of sturdy materials, this filter has a maximum continuous operating temperature of 385 °C and a peak temperature of 480 °C (1 hour).
Aluminized steel is used because it does not spall or flake at elevated temperatures. To ensure a high integrity construction, headers and cell sides are mechanically interlocked. This filter is silicon free. No adhesives, sealants, or glues are used that could degrade at high temperatures, causing structural damage to the filter or affecting the quality of the drying process.
Filter strength is further enhanced by faceguards on the air entering and leaving sides.
- Surface Treatment
- Material Processing