- Suitable for in-room use or sheltered outdoor installation
- Combines HEPA filters and optional UV germicidal irradiation (UVGI)
- Designed with internal variable speed fan (electronically commutated) and filter combinations to meet specific application requirements
- Insulated double-wall construction provides whisper-quiet operation
- Easy installation, operation, and maintenance in a totally self-contained system
- Sliding tray design provides easy access and servicing of filters
- CE-compliance, VDI 6022 guided design
AstroPure is a totally self-contained stand-alone Recirculation Unit for areas where additional, extra high, filtration performance is needed against any type of contamination
AstroPure, which can also be used as a Negative Pressure Unit, combines state-of-the-art HEPA filtration with optionally available UV germicidal irradiation (UVGI) to create total clean air solutions fulfilling all relevant guidelines such as the VDI 6022. Thanks to the insulated double-wall constructions leading to whisper-quiet operation, it is ideally suitable for indoor use in for example offices, schools, health care facilities or hotel lobbies, just to name a few. When properly sheltered outdoor use with duct connection is also possible.
AstroPure is available in two expansion stages that provide air flow rates from 2.000 m³/h up to 4.000 m³/h.
Together with the ability to take various filter combinations and variance of optional features, AstroPure provides herewith highest flexibility to meet all customer-specific requirements
at point of use.
The unit contains a high performance encapsulated AAF optimized direct driven backward curved EC fan/motor combination with variable speed and control options with CE compliance.
To allow economical and easy installation AstroPure is designed as a Plug & Play unit hence no modifications required at your premises. Simply install the selected air filters and dispose it when no longer effective. Maintaining the unit is as easy as the installation itself. The sliding tray design provides easy access to and servicing of the fan. The easy to access instrument panel provides easy access and servicing of gauges, disconnect, and speed control.
- Commercial Buildings
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Schools and Universities
- Shopping Malls
- Museum & Historic Storage