- Filter housing for HEPA filters up to a maximum depth of 440 mm
- Made of Aluzinc
- Thickness of insulation: 50 mm
- Door hinged on the left or right
- For multiple filters
- Aluminum profile construction
AstroDuct (H)EPA is a flexible and compact range of filter housings for HEPA filters and other filter types with 292 mm depth. The cover is a sandwich design with 50 mm heat and condensation insulation between, covered with aluzink sheet metal inside and outside (corrosivity class C4).The service hatch is hinged mounted. The endless gasket on the inside of the service hatch, makes it highly airtight. The filter housing is supplied with a guide connection and a flange connection is available as an option. Hinged access doors that are provided on the filter section allow ease of access for installation and removal of HEPA filters.
Access doors have the same construction as the enclosure panels described above. The access doors are equipped with “twist and clamp” style locking handles that clamp the door into position after the door has been closed.
- Intended for regular airflow in commercial, industrial and institutional applications
- Pre- or final filtration in general air handling units
- Pre-filtration for critical cleanroom applications
- Upgrading of existing systems for better indoor climate and energy efficiency
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Science
- Data Centers