- Available in filter class E10 (EN1822)
- Designed for recirculation systems in drying lines
- High temperature, high turbulence operation
- Robust, heat resistant materials
- Silicon free construction
The BioCel V HT filter is designed for use in the recirculation systems of drying ovens. Made of sturdy materials, this filter has a maximum continuous operating temperature of 385 °C and a peak temperature of 480 °C (1 hour).
Aluminized steel is used because it does not spall or flake at elevated temperatures. To ensure a high integrity construction, headers and cell sides are mechanically interlocked.
The filter is silicon free: no adhesives, sealants or glues are used that could degrade at high temperatures, causing structural damage to the filter or affecting the quality of the drying process.
Filter strength is further enhanced by faceguards on the air entering and leaving sides.
- Food & Beverage